Computer Simulation Studies in Condensed-Matter Physics XIX : Proceedings of the Nineteenth Workshop Athens, GA, USA, February 20--24, 2006
This status report features the most recent developments in the field, spanning a wide range of topical areas in the computer simulation of condensed matter/materials physics. Both established and new topics are included, ranging from the statistical mechanics of classical magnetic spin models to electronic structure calculations, quantum simulations, and simulations of soft condensed matter.
Download Computer Simulation Studies in Condensed-Matter Physics XIX : Proceedings of the (9783642099229).pdf, available at troyersdutchheritage.com for free.
- David P. Landau, Steven P. Lewis, Heinz-Bernd Schüttler
- Paperback | 157 pages
- 155 x 235 x 9.14mm | 266g
- Publication date
- 19 Oct 2010
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication City/Country
- Berlin, Germany
- Edition Statement
- Softcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2009
- Illustrations note
- 3 Tables, black and white; VIII, 157 p.