Edexcel A Level Chemistry Student Book 2
Exam Board: Edexcel
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2017
Develop and assess your students' knowledge and mathematical skills throughout A Level with worked examples, practical assessment guidance and differentiated end of topic questions with this Edexcel Year 2 student book.
- Identifies the level of your students' understanding with diagnostic questions and a summary of prior knowledge at the start of the Year 1 Student Book.
- Provides support for all 16 required practicals with various activities and questions, along with a 'Practical' chapter covering procedural understanding and key ideas related to measurement
- Mathematical skills are integrated throughout with plenty of worked examples, including notes on methods to help explain the strategies for solving each type of problem
- Offers plenty of practice with Test Yourself Questions to help students assess their understanding and measure progress
- Encourages further reading and study with short passages of extension material
- Develops understanding with free online access to Test yourself Answers and an Extended Glossary.
Download Edexcel A Level Chemistry Student Book 2 (9781471807497).pdf, available at troyersdutchheritage.com for free.
- Andrew Hunt, Graham Curtis, Graham Hill
- Paperback | 328 pages
- 213 x 276 x 17mm | 900g
- Publication date
- 28 Aug 2015
- HODDER EDUCATION
- Publication City/Country
- London, United Kingdom
- Edition Statement
- UK ed.
- Bestsellers rank