Marketing Management, Global Edition
For undergraduate and graduate courses in marketing management.
The gold standard for today's marketing management
Stay on the cutting-edge with the gold standard text that reflects the latest in marketing theory and practice.
The world of marketing is changing everyday--and in order for students to have a competittive advantage, they need a textbook that reflects the best of today's marketing theory and practices. Marketing Management is the gold standard marketing text because its content and organization consistently reflect the latest changes in today's marketing theory and practice.
The Fifteenth Edition is fully integrated with MyMarketingLab and is updated where appropriate to provide the most comprehensive, current, and engaging marketing management text as possible.
Please note that the product you are purchasing does not include MyMarketingLab.
Join over 11 million students benefiting from Pearson MyLabs.
This title can be supported by MyMarketingLab, an online homework and tutorial system designed to test and build your understanding. Would you like to use the power of MyMarketingLab to accelerate your learning? You need both an access card and a course ID to access MyMarketingLab.
These are the steps you need to take:
1. Make sure that your lecturer is already using the system
Ask your lecturer before purchasing a MyLab product as you will need a course ID from them before you can gain access to the system.
2. Check whether an access card has been included with the book at a reduced cost
If it has, it will be on the inside back cover of the book.
3. If you have a course ID but no access code, you can benefit from MyMarketingLab at a reduced price by purchasing a pack containing a copy of the book and an access code for MyMarketingLab (ISBN:9781292092737)
4. If your lecturer is using the MyLab and you would like to purchase the product...
Go to www.MyMarketingLab.com to buy access to this interactive study programme.
For educator access, contact your Pearson representative. To find out who your Pearson representative is, visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/replocator
Download Marketing Management, Global Edition (9781292092621).pdf, available at troyersdutchheritage.com for free.
- Philip Kotler, Kevin Lane Keller
- Paperback | 832 pages
- 216 x 274 x 27mm | 1,626g
- Publication date
- 28 Sep 2018
- Pearson Education Limited
- Publication City/Country
- Harlow, United Kingdom
- Edition Statement
- 15th edition
- Illustrations note
- w. ill.
- Bestsellers rank